just 17% of roles in IT are held by women in the UK. While men may dominate the industry, there’s still a large number of female technology leaders that are making a difference
- The Importance of Aspiration by Staff Writer
- 10 things you need to know today by Staff Writer
- Possible Strategies for Turning Around an Under Performing School by Staff Writer
- Female Leadership: Can You Have It All? by Guest Writer
- Is Art a Skill That We Should Leave out of the Classroom? by Staff Writer
The issue now in #HongKong and #HongKongAirport and the #HongKongProtests more generally is that the protesters will (rightly?) worry that if they fold their hand now, the extradition law will later be readopted and they face trial in China for the protests.
Breaking news: Foreign secretary announces plan to close the barn door after the horse has bolted. #iran
Jeremy Hunt announces joint European task force to protect ships in Gulf after Iran's tanker seizure
Jeremy Hunt, the Foreign Secretary, on Monday announced a joint European maritime mission on the Strait of Hormuz in the aftermath of a British tanker...
Such direct language from the Chinese. A changing of the guard in global affairs or a moment of significance in terms of what we are prepared to stand up for. How does the balance between values and short term economic gain play out on this? #beyond100days