Submit an article.
We accept unsolicited submissions and queries, subject to the following broad conditions:
- News Items must be factual, concise and have a detailed narrative.
- Comment pieces must be of practical advice and explain information that will be relevant for the reader.
- Content should not be used to self-promote and should instead be informative for the reader.
- Work must be your own and any quotations must be referenced accordingly.
- Articles should be between 500 – 1,000 words.
- Articles do not have to include images, however, any you should wish to supply must be of a hi-res quality.
- We reserve the right to edit your work.
- Perks of publishing: Your name will be credited along with a link to a website of your choice, and you will also be provided with a digital PDF of your featured article.
Submissions to be emailed to:
Your full name